Tuesday, July 21, 2009

But does it smell like moth balls?

I have to admit, I've been privy to the images of some pretty terrible things in my life, terrible films and haircuts that will never be washed from the darkest and most nightmarish recesses of my mind... but few have been as revolting, as this jacket.

70% off?
I can't imagine why


The Tommy Hilfiger Madras Two Button Trim Fit is perfect for anyone interested in traveling back in time to the 60's and 70's to hunt upholsterers... I say upholsterers, because the last time I saw that jacket, it was a couch in my grandmother's basement.

As a fan of both chic and geek, I've allowed myself a benchmark for what constitutes "too damn silly"; if you put on a jacket, and look more ridiculous than Doctor Who, then take it off and hang it back on the racks.

Granted, this is going to start getting difficult the closer Matt Smith comes to looking like any other hipster at the bar on a Saturday night.

Suspenders and elbow patches never go out of style

2 comments:

Jael Paris said...

This post made me laugh so hard I cried.

HogtownHellcat said...

two words:
Herb Tarlek.